Sunday 3 March 2013

Alexa Is Very Good Tool For Web Designing Peoples

Its very good to have alexa account just to monitor your website's ranking. As a website designer its very good experience. I am running my web design company and set my website on ALEXA .
After this i am satisfied and happy to see my website ranking and performance.
I installed alexa toolbar for google chrome and its giving me energy everyday. When i open my website the first i am doing daily is checking Alexa Traffic Rank and then my Alexa Local Rank.
Its my advice to everyone use ALEXA to be more professional in search engine optimization.

Thank to Alexa for giving website ranking facility.

2 comments:


  1. I have visited your blog for the first time and thanks for sharing to read it..
    by MGT 521 Week 1 provider

    ReplyDelete